Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Test Engineer who can Work with Test Manager and build new automation solutions / Proof of Concepts to help Team.
- Build UI regression test automation scripts using Selenium
- Work with manual testers in sprint mode and develop automation scripts
- Maintenance production daily regression and follow up with Dev Team
- Work with Test Manager and build new automation solutions / Proof of Concepts to help Team
- Help building / configuring continuous integration tool to reduce testing cycle
- B.E./B.Tech, MS in computer science, Information System
- 4 to 5YRS + years of Test automation experience using Selenium.
- 2+ years of working experience in JAVA, SQL
- Highly motivated individual ready to learn new technologies & build various automation scripts/regression for Business Intelligence Team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to learn various open source test automation tools
- Be a Team player to do various kind of testing as needed
- Mentor Team in test automation
- Enthusiastic about learning new techniques, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good judgment, prompt decision-making ability, responsibility, and accountability
- Commitment to teamwork.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development
- Performance-based recognition and rewards