Technical Content Writer, currently writing content for House of Bots. ...Full Bio
Technical Content Writer, currently writing content for House of Bots.
How to Choose the Best Cloud Service for your Organization?
- Cloud is efficient: No doubt, Cloud is efficient than the conventional methods of processing and executing business operations. Data stored on the cloud is processed faster than on any other storage system.
- Cloud is secure: There is no worry for loss of data or hackers breaking into the confidential data of the organization with the cloud. Cloud services provided by cloud companies are secure to use.
- Accessibility of Data: You won't be able to access your data from anywhere in the absence of cloud. Cloud provides businesses the power to access their data from anywhere and everywhere.
- It cuts cost on business: Obviously cloud cuts and lowers business costs when using cloud Organization have to less depend on the various infrastructural and software costs.
- You need to have a strategy
- Identify the structure and requirements of your organization: You need to identify what type of requirements your organization has from the cloud. You need to identify the core areas that require attention and that can be best managed with the cloud.
- Identify which cloud service you want for your organization: There are a number of services offered by cloud-like Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Recovery as a Service (RaaS), etc. Identify which services your organization wants.
- Estimate the cost incurred to your organization on leveraging cloud services: You need to estimate the total cost that will be incurred to the organization after leveraging cloud services. Keep in mind the term â??ROIs' (revenue on investments). The cost incurred by your organization should be well managed by your organization.
- Identify the best cloud service provider from the market: There are many cloud service providers in the market like Microsoft Azure, Google cloud, Amazon AWS, etc. You should know about the services offered by each of the providers and should compare in choosing out the best for you.
- You should be well known to the Security and T&Cs of Provider
- You should have a team of Professionals